Due to the stigma associated with the cannabis plant, there is still a lot of misunderstanding about the products.
The cannabis Sativa plant produces cannabidiol (CBD). Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is produced by both cannabis Indica and cannabis Sativa plants.
There are numerous distinctions between CBD and THC, but the most important distinction for our topic is whether CBD gummies can make you high.
No, it is not possible.
Simply explained, CBD, or cannabidiol, lacks the psychoactive qualities that cause marijuana users to feel high.
- At Premium Jane, CBD is extracted from organically grown hemp in USA
- Contains no animal products, non-gmo
- Free from solvents, pesticides, and chemical fertilizers
- Non-intoxicating hemp formula (> than 0.3% T H C)
- Lab tested for safety, purity, potency