Potency- 1800mg/30 ml
Quantity- 30 ml
Shelf life- 24 months
Ingredients- Vijaya extract, Organic MCT oil
Country of origin- India
How to use the oil? – Due to the coconut oil base & versatility of our CBD oil, you can consume it in a variety of different ways: orally, with hot drinks, with food/edibles & topically.
– Helps with pain: It can be used as an anti-inflammatory, a pain reliever, and even as a muscle relaxant.
– Reduces depression: it stimulates receptor 5-HT1A which releases serotonin.
– Helps with insomnia: Terpene myrcene found in hemp oil behaves as a sedative, allowing a better sleep.
– Have anti-inflammatory properties: It interacts with the immune system decreasing oxidative stress and reducing inflammation.
– Produces a calming effect: It targets the endocannabinoid system ensuring a soothing remedy for racing thoughts and anxious ideas
– May help fight cancer cells: It prevents the growth of cancer cells and improves the action of chemotherapy
– Promotes healthy brain function: It works with the ECS to promote healthy responses to pain, stress, and inflammation
– Promotes healthy gut function: It maintenance appropriate bacterial flora in the intestines and reduce inflammation associated with IBS and crohn’s disease.
How much oil should I consume? – We recommend starting with a small dose of 0.5mL twice a day. Experiment with the dosage to find the best fit. You can keep increasing in 0.25mL increments until you start seeing the desired results. People often consume between 0.5mL to 2ml twice a day.
Which strength is right for me? – Every body is different, so CBD dosages can vary. A good rule of thumb is to choose a strength based on the severity of your condition. And then start small by taking 0.5ml of CBD oil after dinner. If you did not feel the desired results, increase in 0.25ml increments.
Is it psychoactive? – No, CBD oil is non-psychoactive and non-intoxicating in nature. Our CBD oil contains <1% THC.
What does <1% THC mean? – Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is a psychoactive substance that is one of the cannabinoids found in the Cannabis plant.
<1% THC means there are trace elements of the compound, not enough for it to have any effects. Our unique, first-in-India proprietary process isolates and eliminates THC from the formulation.
About Qurist- Qurist believes in bringing to every home natural, wellness solutions that inspire, and high efficacy, bioavailable CBD formulations, curated with passion. CBD was born out of a growing need for medical management and a lack of supplementary healthcare solutions that cater to both, serious illnesses and general wellness.
Safest, Purest, Qurist.
Recommended Dosage: It is recommended that one starts low and slowly increases the dosage overtime, or as directed by the physician.
Storage: In a cool dry place, away from sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Important information :
*it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
*Keep out of reach of children and pets.
*Not safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women.