Health benefits :
- For Collagen, Immunity & Cardio Health
- -Helps Healthy Cholesterol
- -Antioxidant & Adaptogen Superfood Supplement
- Immune Support: Beta Glucans and other substances may modulate the immune system by acting as immunomodulators. Chaga may also assist the immune system by regulating the synthesis of cytokines.
- Lower Blood Sugar & Cholesterol: Many macromolecules, including polysaccharides, proteins, dietary fibers, and others, have been proven to have anti-inflammatory properties
- Support for Collagen: Collagen is a major component of bones, skin, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Chaga has been shown to aid in the formation of collagen in the human body.
- Cardiovascular Health: Supports cardiovascular health by lowering blood sugar, and blood pressure, and reducing triglycerides/bad cholesterol.
- Chaga may contain betulin, a precursor to betulinic acid, which may help to combat cancer cells.
- Super Adaptogens are substances that assist the body to adapt to or avoiding stress (psychological, physical, and environmental).
- These mushrooms are high in antioxidants, which may help to scavenge free radicals in the body, delaying cellular oxidation and breakdown. This translates to less inflammation, fewer chronic diseases, and more graceful aging.
- -90 Veg Caps 650 mg Each