- Promotes restful sleep
- Regulates cortisol levels
- Helps promote homeostasis
- Reduces anxiety & stress
Cannabinoid receptors (CB1, CB2) are found throughout our human body. These signal the ECS (Endocannabinoid System) to take action in order to get the physiological processes back to homeostasis when there is any imbalance detected.
CBD helps to stimulate and support our endocannabinoid system, and hence is a natural, plant-based relief from Insomnia.
How to Take:
It is very important to set your dosage. The dosage is determined by various factors. One must consult a specialist before they start consuming CBD. You can also refer to the dosage chart given below.
CBD Oil for Insomnia Management:
Consume the oil sublingually, under your tongue. The aftertaste of the oil is mildly bitter and thus some people might not like it. For soothing your palate we recommend you to:
- Have herbal tea
- Eat something sweet
- Have some warm water
For best results –
This helps you sleep deeper, longer and better. To get a sound, unbroken sleep every night, you can do the following things along with consuming ICANN.
Exercise 20-40 minutes every day. Keeping a healthy lifestyle and working out releases endorphins that help you sleep better.
Drink chamomile tea with or after ICANN sleep, as chamomile tea has apigenin, an antioxidant that promotes sleep and reduces insomnia.
Limit your exposure to blue light by putting down your phone, laptop, and TV at least 60 to 90 minutes before bed.
Avoid consuming caffeinated beverages in the evening, such as tea, coffee, and soft drinks.
Take a hot bath or shower 60-90 minutes before sleeping to help relax your body
How to Store:
Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Please study the product and ingredients carefully.
- Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming.
- It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming.
- Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming.
- This medicine should only be taken on a full stomach.
- Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.