– CBDistillery® CBD oil tinctures are convenient, portable, and easy to use! Use the tincture dropper to draw your desired serving into the pipette.
Squeeze the liquid directly into your mouth. Hold the CBD oil under your tongue for 45 to 60 seconds before swallowing. Adjust serving size as necessary to get your desired effects.
– We recommend taking a serving of 30-60mg per day.
– For new users, we recommend starting with 5-10mg of CBD, waiting 3-4 hours, and increasing serving sizes as necessary to achieve desired effects.
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
– For individual serving size recommendations, we suggest checking with your physician or healthcare provider. Individual results and effects may vary.
A 2019 customer survey with 1,900 respondents conducted by CBDistillery® showed:
88% of CBD users say CBD helps with mild or temporary anxiety
89% of CBD users day CBD helps calm their mind
89% of CBD users say CBD helps you get better sleep
84% of CBD users say CBD helps with pain after physical activity
I’d encourage the customer to do some research but there’s some studies I’ve read supporting CBDA having a higher efficacy than CBD. CBDA is a ‘raw’ tincture because it’s as close to the full plant squeeze as you can get. There’s no post processing or decarboxylation that occurs with this extract and it does have a very unique (not for everyone) terpene profile that I believe has additional benefits. From personal experience this tincture helps relax and calm more than our standard full spec, I’ve been using it very regularly.