WHY CBDFX? Our CBD tincture is the best available. It’s 100 percent vegan and all natural. Our CBD tincture is also a full spectrum CBD, so it provides all the healing compounds that naturally exist within the cannabis plant. It comes from plants grown organically at the world’s best farms in Europe. That’s right, we’re organic. That means no harmful chemicals and no filler ingredients. Our CBD oil tincture provides nutrients to nourish the body (including key fatty acids, amino acids, and vitamins).
ANY SIDE EFFECTS? This is an all-natural product, and you can expect zero to minimal side effects, including no psychoactive effects.
- 500mg per 30ml bottle
- 100% organically grown full-spectrum CBD
- No cheap or filler ingredients
- cGMP-certified and made in the USA
Lions Mane Mushroom Extract Powder | Pure Fruit Body
With roots in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the lion’s mane mushroom is also known as Hericium Erinaceus, Yamabushitake, Hedgehog mushroom, and Houtou. Based on human and animal studies, this humble shroom is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immunostimulant. Translation: It’s mega good for you.
|Great For:||Immunity + Brain & Nerve Health, Supports Digestive & Heart Health; Strong Antioxidant & Adaptogen|
|Made From:||Pure Lions Mane Mushroom Fruit Body, no fillers or mycelium etc. Hot water extraction of essential bio active compounds such as ¬¬Beta glucans, Hericenones, Anderinacines, Cyathanes etc.|
With roots in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), lion’s mane mushroom is also known as Hericium Erinaceus, Yamabushitake, hedgehog mushroom, and houtou. Based on human and animal studies, this humble shroom is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immunostimulant. Translation: It’s mega good for you.
Known health benefits of Lions Mane Mushroom:
- Support Brain Health & alleviates Nuerogenerative Diseases: Helps arrest brain slow down & boost brain health by stimulating the creation of two important compounds – nerve growth factor (NGF) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)
- Improves Mood, Anxiety & Focus: Lions Mane helps alleviate symptoms of mood disorders, anxiety by reducing the production of inflammatory proteins, improving blood flow & oxygen. The antioxidants in lion’s mane also promote learning and memory, possibly by strengthening your brain cells and stimulating the growth of new neurons
- Digestive Health: Lion’s mane may help digestive health by fighting inflammation, which could be beneficial for people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It has anti-bacterial effects that prevent Hpylori growth and alcohol induced stomach ulcers.
- Immune Support: Beta Glucans & other compounds that act as immunomodulators that help regulate the immune system.
- Cardio Health: Overall support of blood sugar, Blood pressure and reduction in Triglycerides/bad cholesterol helps support cardio health
- Anti Cancer: Studies have revealed over 22 different phytocompounds found in the active cancer cell–killing lion’s mane extract, including cyclic dipeptides, indole alkaloids, pyrimidines, flavones, anthraquinones, amino acid derivatives, and phenolic compounds
- Super Adaptogens: Known to help the body adapt to or resist things that cause stress (psychological, physical, and environmental).
- Rich in Antioxidants: These mushrooms scavenge free radicals in the body, thereby slowing cellular oxidation and breakdown. This means less inflammation, less experience with chronic disease, and even healthier, more graceful aging.
Brain & Nervous System Health
The body’s nerve growth factor (NGF) system produces proteins that help to maintain the central nervous system’s cholinergic system in the forebrain. The forebrain is where most decision-making, memory, and higher thinking take place. Research shows that the forebrain size decreases in cases of Alzheimer’s disease. The bioactives in lion’s mane mushroom known as hericenones (aromatic molecules) and erinacines (diterpene compounds) can spur production of NGF in nerve cells, thus helping to maintain the cholinergic system and forebrain function.
When the effects of lion’s mane and more than 20 other brain-improving culinary–medicinal mushrooms (including the 80 different bioactive secondary metabolites they contain) were tested on brain biochemical pathways, numerous protective and regenerative effects were found. These effects included reductions in beta-amyloid–induced neurotoxicity (the toxic protein implicated in Alzheimer’s disease–related dementia); acetylcholine neurotransmitter–protective effects; stimulation of neurite outgrowth; increased NGF synthesis; as well as neuroprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory effects.7
Both in vitro and animal studies suggest that lion’s mane mushroom extract may have potent anti-cancer effects. These effects were found to be stronger against three gastrointestinal cancers compared to effects from a common chemotherapy drug, 5-FU (fluorouracil), when lion’s mane extract was used at its maximum tolerated dose (25–30 mg/kg/day). Liver, colorectal, and gastric cancers were tested as cell lines and implanted in tumor xenografts.11
The study revealed 22 different phytocompounds found in the active cancer cell–killing lion’s mane extract, including cyclic dipeptides, indole alkaloids, pyrimidines, flavones, anthraquinones, amino acid derivatives, and phenolic compounds. In the in vivo tumor xenograft studies, significant antitumor efficacy was shown, without toxicity to the host.11
In streptozotocin (STZ)-induced diabetic rats whose pancreases were damaged by a toxic agent, a water extract of lion’s mane given for several weeks caused a significant decrease in serum glucose level and a significant rise in serum insulin levels. The extract also reduced blood lipid abnormalities while increasing antioxidant enzymes in the liver.
Active Constituents of Lions Mane: Beta (1>3),(1>6)-glucans Hericenones; cyathanes
HOW TO TAKE:
2-3gm (approx 1tsp) daily with or without food. (we recommend everyone to listen to their body intuitively, follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.)
Stir into hot water or green tea for an instant tonic tea. Put in mixers/ blenders for smoothies. Works well in hot or cold drinks, soups & meals. Simply add to – Warm Water, Tea/Coffee | Juice/Shakes | Food
*Stir vigorously to ensure all lumps are dissolved when adding to cold beverages
Store in a dry place with lid/pack securely closed.