- Composition: 5% Hemp Leaf+ 91% MCT Oil + 1% green tea extract+ 1% peppermint oil + 2% apricot extract.
- Terpenes: Menthol, Linalool, (E)-caryophyllene, limonene, Mycrene. Green tea extract : amino acid, L-theanine (L-THE) present in green tea are associated with several health benefits including improvements in mood, cognition and reduction of stress and anxiety type of symptoms. Peppermint oil: peppermint oil can be used to give relief from stress, anxiety, depression and mental exhaustion due to its naturally refreshing properties. Apricot extract :due to its antioxidant property it reduces the oxidative stress and helps In maintaining a good health.
– Helps to calm mind
– Relieves anxiety
– Helps to sleep early
– promotes healthy brain functions
For best results –
Work out 4–5 times per week. This enhance your body’s serotonin levels can assist you to deal with anxiety and depressive mind patterns.
Breathing exercises help regulate hormones which in turn help reduce stress. The 4-7-8 breathing technique, also known as “relaxing breath,” involves breathing in for 4 seconds, holding the breath for 7 seconds, and exhaling for 8 seconds. One should Do this for 5 minutes twice a day or whenever you feel burdened by stress.
Eating a wholesome, nutrient-rich diet and avoiding highly processed foods will help in the long run to lower anxiety, sadness and other mind illness.
Meditating for 15 minutes twice daily will help you curb your anxiety and depression. We recommend meditating right after taking this tincture, as you will start to feel the effects of the medicine as you come out of your meditation.
- Dosage: 1ml per day.
- Shake well. Start with 0.25 ml (1 serving), gradually increase to 1 ml. Activation time 30-60 minutes. Maximum effect at 2-4 hours.
- Do not use on open wounds or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs after usage.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from heat and light.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Not safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Contains Vijaya extract (Cannabinoids).
- Use before 12 months after opening.
• Fill the tincture and Squeeze the tincture under the tongue, make sure to keep a count on the drops consumed as per your recommended dosage.
• Hold the drops under the tongue for 60 to 90 seconds.
• Post waiting period, swallow the oil.
Holding the oil beneath your tongue allows it to be absorbed by your mucous membranes and sublingual gland, through which it can enter the bloodstream and begin showing its effects.